There are a lot of things lost when a tooth falls out. A little bit of confidence in yourself and your smile, the ability to chew through food, and the ability to project words clearly – it all fades just a bit with each tooth lost. It doesn’t happen overnight, so people who have been losing teeth make adjustments to their lives to compensate. But when you replace your failing or missing teeth with All on 4 dental implants, you can regain so much of what you’ve lost. Take a look at how All on 4 dental implants can enhance your life.
How All on 4 Dental Implants Work
To get the full picture of the effectiveness and efficiency of All on 4 dental implants, it helps to take a closer look at the dental implant itself.
Though there are variations, these are the primary components of a dental implant:
The implant post – this tiny titanium rod is implanted in the jawbone in similar fashion to how natural teeth take root in the same area of the jawbone.
The abutment – sits atop the implant posts and serve as a connector for the restoration
The restoration – this is any teeth replacement solutions – including dental crowns, bridges and dentures
All on 4 dental implants anchor specialized dentures. Instead of placing a dental implant to support each tooth, this system supports a full row of replacement teeth by anchoring it all on 4 dental implants. For both top and bottom rows, you only need eight total implants instead of 32 individual ones.
How They’ll Change Your Life
How can dental implants enhance your life? Oh let us count the ways.
- They’re a great value. They provide more stability than implant-supported dentures and a lower price than top-of-the-line dental implant solutions.
- They’ll help you speak and smile confidently, because they won’t slip out of place like conventional dentures.
- They’ll help you eat things you could no longer eat, because they provide much more biting and chewing power than conventional dentures.
- They could last you the rest of your life, with proper care.
- They look like natural teeth and in no time, they’ll feel like natural teeth in your mouth.
More on Dental Implants in Chicago, IL