Dr. Amarik Singh is the founder and director of the Periodontal Implant Associates Study Club. This club brings Chicagoland Periodontists and Dentists together several times each year to share best practices, case studies & new technology in the field of Periodontics.
The Periodontal Implant Associates Study Clubs' goal is to give Chicagoland Periodontists and Dentists new ideas to put into action in their practices. These meetings often feature guest speakers and provide the opportunity to learn more about advances in Periodontics.
Topics discussed include:
- Optimizing Implant Esthetics
- Galileos 3D Cone Beam Imaging Scanner Technology
- Computer Aided Implant Design
- Going Paperless in Your Practice
- Changes in Insurance Coverage
- Effective Anesthesia Therapy
Please visit our calendar of events or call our office at 630.424.9404 to find out more information on the next Periodontal Implant Associates Study Club.