Periodontal Implant Associates is proud to hold periodic Advisory Board Meetings for its members. The goal of our Advisory Board is to promote better oral health, provide continuing education and share best practices with our fellow dental professionals.
Topics previously presented have included:
- The Team Approach to Having Case Presentations Accepted
- Search Engine and Website Optimization
- The Links between Systematic Health Conditions & Dental Problems
- Endodontic & Periodontal Pathology in the Mouth
- Benefits of Computer Guided Surgery in Dentistry
- Optimizing Implant Esthetics
Periodontal Implant Associates Advisory Board Meetings are typically held at a restaurant after work hours. The friendly atmosphere enables the open sharing of ideas, practice standards and case studies between colleagues.
Dr. Singh and his staff are very proud that so many long-term friendships have been forged at the Advisory Board Meetings. Further, the ever growing membership have a created a diverse and rich knowledge base for the Chicago land dental community.
Please visit our calendar of events or call our office at 630.424.9404 to find out more information on the next Periodontal Implant Associates Advisory Board Meeting.